CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 April 2012

flowers, flowers, and foreign language




Flowers, Flowers We got flowers from Kevin's co-workers(thank-you) and I got flowers from one of my besties(thanks T.)I love flowers, they can really cheer you up, and make your day!

Foreign Language well, to me, but not our dear little Noah. Kiah's b.f.f's mom spoke to Noah in chinese. He should his head yes and smiled. I asked her she said, she told me, that she said to Noah "if you understand what am I saying shake your head yes." It was just so neat to see our little guy respond to a whole sentence that way. He was in way to much shock in China to respond to the guides who talked to him in Chinese. And he is understanding a little simple English...but..we know it takes time..It was neat to have a glimpse of that..it also makes me sad to know he will lose his first language..but someday...hopefully we can put him in mandarin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment