CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 November 2012

Remember

 


As we observe Remembrance Day, I am so thankful for my families freedom in our great country Canada.  Adopting and bringing home a child from a communist country opened my eyes once again to the great privelges I as a Canadian take for granted.  The freedom to walk down the street without fear, the freedom to send my children to school, the freedom to have healthcare, the freedom to vote, the freedom worship.

I Remember and am Thankful..
  • for my brother, Evert, who served in Afghanistan.
  • for my brother, Sye, who serves in the reserves as a Chaplain.
  • for the Canadian soldiers who served in Holland during WW II
  • for the soldiers who continue to protect our country, and who help bring peace to other countries in war.

0 comments:

Post a Comment