CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 June 2012

Klingon

Noah is doing well in the recovery part of his surgery.   He is now off of pain killers, and eating well(mushy baby food) On the other hand.......sleep....oh how I miss sleep.  Noah's sleep consists of sporadic wakings, and crying..sometimes for 45 minutes.  The splints on  his arms are uncomfortable..but we really sense that he is having some major issues with the hospital stay, that it reminded him of the orphanage, and he was worried he would be back living there.  Though I know that seems a complex thought for a twenty month old.  The look on his face when we left the hospital was of relief and joy...phew..I get to leave this place.

Noah has become extremely clingy...he is my little klingon.  Most of the time with me....and for a much needed break for mom..sometimes daddy.

Besides that, with two weeks of school left, the rest of household is very busy...but we are all looking forward to our summer holidays. 



1 comments:

The Drinkwaters said...

I hope you are able to get some more sleep lately. I also hope that Noah's anxiety continues to lessen. Hugs to you all.

Post a Comment