CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 26 January 2012

Big Sister Celebration



My brother, Sye, joined my youngest daughter Anneke and I today. It was to celebrate the beginning of her countdown to becoming a big sister. After being the baby for 5 1/2 years, I imagine it will not always be easy for her having a new brother. However, a celebration was in order. So, we went out for lunch(a rare treat nowadays with our tight budget)and made a big sister countdown calender. Hooray for Big Sisters!!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

Yiippeeeee for Big sisters. I should know I am one !!!!!!!!!!!! You must be getting so excited. I am so happy for you all.

Jessica said...

thanks Bonnie, you are sweet.

Paige said...

Girls are always great help when it comes to caring for younger siblings… I bet she will do great… great idea to do the calendar and celebrate being a big sister.

Jessica said...

thanks Paige, I totally got the idea from you, when you asked how I thought Anneke would do. She is excited to cross the days off on her special calender :) It was so nice meeting you yesterday.

Post a Comment