CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 January 2012

Booking tickets

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I talked to Bob the co-ordinator at Family Outreach International today, and he told me to book our tickets as they will just continue to get more expensive.
No news on our sponsorship forms coming back, which kind of stresses me out, no TA either, praying that Monday will bring both to me, so we can hopefully have our sponsorship expedited.
So please pray it all comes quickly and peace for a mommy who wants all her ducks lined up in a row, very soon.

2 comments:

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

I hate not having my ducks all in a row!!! Mine are all over the place and a couple of them have taken off. Saying prayers for you !!!

Paige said...

So jealous! I was really hoping to make this trip and yet, I know the timing isn't quite right for us. It would have been great to travel with someone from the same city as us, we have never done that with our other adoptions either, or even anyone from Alberta.

But I am happy for you… you are about to experience something amazing!

Post a Comment