CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 January 2012

It's like waiting for a boyfriend to call


Tomorrow Kevin and I have officially waited 38 days for our Travel Approval. We are breaking records, and not in a good way.
Also found out that I had sent our sponsorship paperwork for Noah to the wrong department in the wrong city, setting us back by quite some time. Usually sponsorship for an adopted child takes 10 business days, just waiting to get that paperwork back to express post it to ontario.

4 comments:

Paige said...

You don't need to fret too much about your TA. Your agency is pretty good at knowing when they will get here and what trip you can go with… some people don't even get it until they are already in China! But I know it would be a relief to have it in hand!

Jessica said...

Thanks Paige, i did not know that, I am pretty stressed about our sponsorship forms..Praying they get here today so I can send them to Ontario. And praying for a call from the gov't today.

The Drinkwaters said...

It will be ok! Sponsorship approval goes very fast, I wonder why they couldn't have simply forwarded your application to the correct department. It will be nice however to cross one more thing off of the paper to do list!

Like Paige mentioned above, others have flown to China and our agency has hand delivered the TA to them.

Now time to get a packing list organized to keep yourself busy while waiting!

Jessica said...

Thanks Joyanne, I was wondering the same thing, but this way I can make sure I write expedite on the envelope. Any packing tips appreciated. Happy birthday to your husband :)

Post a Comment