CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 23 March 2012

flats, fixing fingers, freaking out, and freaky eyes!!

Yesterday, well, yesterday was just one of those days.
In the morning, Micah and Kevin went to the stollery, where Micah had surgery on two of his trigger fingers. This was much needed, as Micah could not unbend his middle finger for the last half year. Surgery went well, Micah is a real trooper. However, a trip to the ER was made last night as Micah's hand was bleeding and needed to be closed and rebandaged.

Kevin has a severe case of pink eye, in both eyes. I thought perhaps he got into the medicine cabinet at the hospital, he is a father of five kids, I thought maybe he needed something to take the edge off...he he...no just pink eye.

Noah had his first van ride since the airport. We opened the bubble we live in, and well, he was not a happy camper. As soon as I was out of his sight, opening the van door on the other side, he was in panic mode. And cried the whole time in the van... on top of that, I got a flat tire. In Kevin's car, not the van, but than my poor red eyed husband, recovering son, son who hates vans and their sister had to come to my aid. So glad Kevin knows how to change tires...phew....

So, perhaps in writing it does not sound too bad, but yesterday, kindof sucked...today is better.....

So, I leave you with photos of Micah before surgery and after, and of my red eyed sweety our cutesy pie having a nap this morning!!


5 comments:

Stacia said...

Bless your heart. I hope this weekend rocks for you after all that. :)

Paige said...

That does not sound like fun... but I am glad the surgery went well! Kind of nice to have this dump of snow and be forced to stay indoors a little bit longer???

Anonymous said...

Micah I am really proud you were so brave at the hospital. Mrs B

The Drinkwaters said...

Whew, glad surgery went well and hope the range of motion improves! Just keep trying the car rides, the crying gets less and less until one day you don't even realize it has stopped. I made sure to sing lots in the car so the girls would know I was still there - I thought my singing might traumatize them ;) but they seemed to really enjoy it!

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

Glad that all was well with the surgery! I think of you guys all the time. Hang in there.......I have been told it will get easier :)

Post a Comment