CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday March 11th The Great Wall

Today we visited the Government run jade factory. The pieces were absolutely stunning. Kevin and I thought the vases were a good price, until we were told the prices were in US dollars and not in Yuan. oops. Than off we went to the Great Wall, it was quite the sight. The Great Wall is over 3000miles long. I walked up a little ways, but had Noah in the front carrier,so headed back down. Kevin continued up as far as he could in our aloted time. He managed to take some gorgeous photos. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload photos today, and will try again tomorrow.
Noah is an attention getter. I have been told a few times I look part chinese(by the locals), and also that Noah has the same shaped eyes as me. I was even asked by a man in broken English, "Do you love him?" "yes, very very much" I answered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment