CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 March 2012

flip flop, kerplunk

It seems like more than 15 days ago that we first met our youngest love. Though we are still getting to know Noah, and know it will take some time, it seems like already we so deeply know him, and love him...like he really has grown in our hearts, long before we knew of him, and even long before we decided to adopt....like a mother, waiting to get pregnant with her child..loving the dream of her child...than the baby in her womb, and than the baby in her arms.

The title for this post, is really to do with our jet lag/time change. Noah was awake 3 and a half hours last night. I was informed by the International Adoption Dr. today, that sometimes the more your child attatches to you the more often they will sometimes wake up to check if you are there. I am often be waken by a little boy climbing on me with his big brown eyes staring into mine. I LOVE it!!! I love his chubby cheeks, his upside down moon eyes when he laughs. He mischevious grin and personality. I love that he wants to be carried by mommy and daddy. I love that the other four are head over heels for their new brother. God is good!!

helping with the housework


Nothing quite as fun as playing with a box and your sister!!!


a very loved little bros...

1 comments:

Stacia said...

How blessed your family is. It sounds like things are coming alone well with your relationship. I love reading all your updates and seeing everyone bonding. :)

Post a Comment