CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 May 2012

The leaders of the pack!!!

I am always so thankful for my two oldest girls, Kiah and Alida.  These young ladies are wonderful big sisters, and wonderful daughters.
Kiah was confirmed yesterday, and such a loving child of God inside and out.
she received her first communion from her Uncle Sye which made it extra special, and has been instruced these last three years by the most amazing teacher I have ever met..who also happens to be a good friend..thank you Kathy and Sye.
Alida took the many pictures yesterday, we just love having our own personal paparazzi around!!
Kiah sewed her own dress for confirmation.  She is a girl who is truly talented in some lost arts!  She also has been learning to knit!!

Alida has the gift of serving.  She truly helps her mom so much!   I feel so blessed to have her!

Noah and I spent almost five hours at the stollery today.  He will be getting tubes in his ears and some dental work done while under on Thursday.  We are back wed. for some more pre-surgery appts.  We spent a few hours at the hospital on Friday.  My heart goes out to parents of children who are in the hospital frequently. 
Noah was a trooper, he did well in speech therapy, his social and non verbal communication are right on track.  Hopefully after his palate is repaired, and he has regained full hearing, his speech will also improve.  I have no doubt it will.  The speech therapist at the cleft lip and palate clinic is great!!


3 comments:

Paige said...

I do love Sharon and so does Zoe, she has made a world of difference with her speech. I am at the hospital on Thursday… maybe I will see if I can find you!

Tim Yii said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys are an awesome family =)

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

You have a beautiful family. I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well with Noah's surgery. Sofie has her ENT appt June 13 so I will be following your journey closely. Best wishes my friend :)

Post a Comment