CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 May 2012

My Rainbow Life

Maybe not a rainbow, colour coded would be a better word to describe the days of the Leicht household.  Being a mother of five is very busy...I guess I was fooling myself thinking that five would be no busier than four.
So tomorrow our schedule is busy...and I have to laugh...
615am Alida at school for field trip
825 and 835 school starts for Kiah and Anneke
830 till 10 Micah has Physio at the stollery Children's Hospital
1015 drop Micah at school
1125 Anneke is done school
1200 to 1245 Anneke has Speech therapy at the Uof A
1pm to 3pm Noah pre op at the pre admin clinic for stollery
245 kiah is done school
330-530 eye appts for the k,a, and m so Micah has to be pulled from school early (Kiah is looking at getting contacts-pretty exciting)
730-10 youth for Kiah and Alida(if she has enough energy after her all day field trip)
745 Alida is back from field trip
Now grant you, all of our days are not like this...but they are full...

funny, I have never been the super organized, betty crocker mom, tiger mom...I have always been the Mr. Dressup...10 ingredients or less kind of mom..
But, yet, my kids flourish...not under perfection...but under a loving mom who lives under Grace and the freedom that comes with it!!!!


Long Weekend Pictures

 cutting the lawn with our littlest man of the house!!

 our first Theraplay appointment, for the boys, but everyone is having fun!!
 finally getting to painting the garage door...great job Alida!!
At Aunty Debra's house, playing with a cool toy!!

Our beautiful, bright God-daughter,  after her questioning for confirmation.  We love you Julianna!!
Julianna getting ready for a run....she is one of the most athletic kiddo's I know(sorry, Julianna, I mean young lady:)   Without her even knowing it...she inspires!!!!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

And you do it all with such grace. :)

Paige said...

I can relate... although this day sounds even a little crazy to me!

I love that you are mowing the lawn with him attached to your chest. Summer will soon be here and hopefully things will slow down!

Post a Comment