CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 February 2012

Surprise Adoption Shower

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

My sister Shar, told me she had an appointment booked for her and I before I head out to China. So, I was thinking pedicure. She pulls into a restaraunt(where our family has many wonderful memories) and tells me we are going for desert. We walk in, and into a room beautifully decorated, and many wonderful friends for a Adoption Shower. I was touched beyond words, and had a wonderful time....pics to follow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
I am adopting from China and I have pictures of Noah. Please call 208-410-5011 alice atwood or aliceatwood@yahoo.com

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

That is such a sweet thing for your sister to do. How fantastic and what a great surprise!

Post a Comment