CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 February 2012

In 7.5 hours we leave....and

I am going to miss my kiddos terribly. Hugged them a little longer. Extra kisses, extra stories. Being reassured by people that they will be fine, is all good, but it does not change that I love my kids sooooo much, and it will be hard.

On the other hand, they have been waiting a long time for their little brother, so these two weeks, are waiting for them not only for mom and dad to come home. But, a new brother to cuddle, hug and love, to play with(and to boss around--hmmm hmmm, I will not mention any names-Annie-here)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog . Have a GREAT and safe Trip. Enjoy every minute of it.
We have two Chinese daughters and three bio sons.
God bless you .
Maria from Edmonton AB

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

Hope you had a great trip to China. Can't wait to follow you as you meet your new son :)

Adrian Roberta said...

Yay Hoo!!!!! So excited for you! Sleep Sleep Sleep (-: (on the flight I mean (-: )

Post a Comment