CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Words of Comfort

My cousin Charissa sent a very moving message to me today. God speaks to us all, in our circumstances, whatever they may be. God is faithful, and in all of my worries, stress, excitement, joy...He is never changing

Thank you Charissa :)



"I am who I am...The Lord this is my name forever, the name which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.
Exodus 3:14-15

Let ME (God) remind you who I AM. Each of my names comes with a promise that will give you comfort and hope.

I AM:
Your heavenly Father...who loves you perfectly.
Your Creator...the author of new beginnings.
Your Counselor...who will help you in every difficulty.
Your Provider...who will supply all your needs.
Your Savior...who forgives and accepts you.
Your Shelter...who hides you in the palm of MY hand.
Your Redeemer...who salvages your life from the pit.
Your Healer...who binds up your wounds.
Your Comforter...who understands your hurt.
Your Strength...when you feel weak.
Your Peace when life seems overwhelming.
The Faithful One...who will never leave you; I am with you always.
The God who hears...every prayer of your heart.
I AM the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

There are no surprises for God; Ho goes before you into every tomorrow. Today's promise of I AM is also tomorrow's promise of I will be. The One you trust for eternity is the One who promises to hold you securely today. His perfect love for you was demonstrated on the cross: "perfect love drives out fear"(1John 4:18) Day by day release your fears to Him at the foot of the cross.

I said to the man at the gate of the year. "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And he replied: "Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.
M.L Haskins

1 comments:

Adrian Roberta said...

Adrian wants you to email him, he can't find your email address (-:

His is: "Adrian Berzenji" ,

He'll talk you through the blogging, if you go to his blog, he has a tutorial in the upper right hand corner: http://www.berzenji.com/p/blogging-while-in-china.html

cheers!

Post a Comment